I just couldn’t help myself. The shoes weren’t enough, I had to make the leggings as well! I mean come on just look at these sexy beasts! Besides why drop $50 on the Black Milk ones when you could make your own!! Very easy, very cheap, and most importantly very sexy. Enjoy ;)
1. Obviously you need a pair of black leggings.
2. Pour some bleach into a clean spray bottle.
3. Go in your back yard, lay the leggings out and spray in areas where you want to create the nebula’s. This will create a rusty orange color. Flip over and do the other side.
4. Soak the bleached leggings in cold water and throw them in the dryer.
5. Once they are dried, it is time for fabric paint. I used purple, blue, white, and yellow.
6. Get a sponge and blot the purple fabric paint over the rusty orange nebula’s. (I used a foundation sponge)
7. Repeat the same with blue.
8. Get a paint brush and splatter white and yellow on to make stars.
9. Let it dry for a few hours then flip and do back side. Let them dry over night and by morning time you’ll be sporting your new galaxy leggings!
Hope you liked this DIY project! If you actually do the project let me know how it goes I want to hear from ou guys!! <3